Sunday, March 22nd
- Tuesday 17 March 2015
– 10 AM: Meeting on Shared media covering of the FSM (Ejoussour, Ciranda, Flamme d’Afrique)
3:00 PM: Official Opening of WFFM.
=> Guarantees and violations of freedom of expression and right to communicate in the world and in the Maghreb-Mashreq region.
- Roberto Savio, founder and president emeritus of Inter Press Service (IPS)
- Maria Moukrim, director of the website Febrayer.com
Coordinated by a representative of the WFFM organizations
30 minutes for the debate
4PM: The fight for another communication and the World Charter of Media Free
=> Presentation of the dynamic of WFFM and discussion on the free media articulating perspectives
and the role of the World Charter as a struggle and mobilization tool.
- RITIMO (France)
- Ejoussour (Maghreb)
- Ciranda (Brazil)
30 minutes for debate
18 PM Opening of interactive activities in the territory of WFFM
(These activities will take place throughout the WFFM and WSF):
- Hacklab (March 22nd-28th: see programming on Website www.fmml.net
- Cine Medios Libres (March 22nd-28th): see programming on Website www.fmml.net
- Exhibition "The pencil and spray as weapons of denunciation" (March 22nd-28th)
- Open meeting of shared coverage groups (March 22nd-28th)
5:30PM: Territory - Programming of hacklab, free-cinema, exhibition and working group(s)on the Charter